Get jazzed!!
Why did I title this post GET JAZZED!!! OH YEAH!!!
Good question, Jogus. Pat yourself on the back.
(Jogus pats his back here.)
Well,back to the post that can't possibly work.
It's because Jogus is now on a Jr. Jazz team.
After practice on Monday,we came to Mt. Jordan school lookin' fancy in our ad shirts. I mean jerseys. ANYWAY, me and my team wanted to win. Bad. because it was our first game,and it would be nice to start the season off in awesomeness.
We lost. Boohoocachoo. That sucks.
(small wining moment over.)
The final score was 16-6. The opponents (can i call them the devils Ok. That's settled) The DEVILS, I mean,scored 10 pts. in the first quarter. We needed defense help.
Luckily,Jogus (The tall and HANDSOME center) and other team members turned the defense around, since the Devils scored a mere 3 pts. that round. Sadly, the Devil's best defender, Satan himself was chosen to gaurd the Jogus. So, nobody wanted to take the risk of passing him the ball.
In the last half, the Devilss were incredibly gaurded by the Jaguars (us). The Devils were devistated at their three-point half. The Jaguars also improved their offense AND catlike reflexes by scoring 6 pts. Jogus had 2x the fun then he thought the would, Because he blocked 2 shots and stole the ball 2 times.
Better luck next time.
(PS All oponnents will be known as devils. Jogus's team will be known as Jaguars. That's clear. OK.
SNL SPOOFS OBAMA
16 years ago
2 comments:
Bummer about the game but great job on your blocked shots - way to go! Tell you dad to video some and put on your blog - we'd love to see you in action!
I'm new to the blog world. I have to say, your blog is my favorite so far. Great sports review on the game. Keep working the middle of the key. Aunt Nat :-)
Post a Comment