Welcome to my life.
Before you come in, you might want to to know the details.
Craziness.Stress. Insanity.
School is my job,though I'd love to be a stay-at-home child.
My sibling are crazy,though I wouldn't trade 'em for anything.
I need a vacation.bad.
Welcome 2 my life. But, those are just the basics.
I have slight problems behaving at school. (but only slight)
I blog too much. (not slightly)
I enjoy it when I make my friend my laugh so hard he wipes tears away that are making it hard to see.
Will is cute.
Sam makes me laugh.
Anna is sweet.
People often bug the beep out of me, and then i bug the beep out of them.
Welcome 2 my life. as always...
my favorite color is orange.
i enjoy giggling
cafe rio pork tacos make me drool
i like akward books
i'm obssesed with music (let it rock anyone)
me and dwayne make evrything a raw peice of insanity
i get emotional about stupid things.
i like the biggest loser
i am a rollercoaster nerd
i want to travel to a billion different places.
life keeps me saying " Whoa! That is awesome!"
fifth grade isn't all its craked up to be.
i spend a lot of time on the internet.
Welcome 2 my Life? Come in?
SNL SPOOFS OBAMA
16 years ago
1 comment:
Your life makes me dizzy! And also pee my pants just a little because I was laughing so hard. PS - don't tell anyone that!
Post a Comment