(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Friday, December 26, 2008

X-Mas By the Sections: Section 1

My morning started early. My eyes fluttered, and I couldn't ignore my one instinct. Is it time? Give you a hint: it wasn't. 5 am. How could that be? I bounce back on to my Santa Claus pillow. I really try to go back. I'm positive it's been at least an hour. Nada. 5:15. i want to break the alarm clock. tick, tick,tick 5:20 tick,tick ,tick 5:30 tick,ti- I give up. I get out of bed. I decide to go to the bathroom. Back into bed. Tickity- Tick-Tick ( I wonder what that big box is?) Tick Tock Tick Tock (Wonder if Grandpa's making red potatoes) Tick. Is draperprincess stirring? She seems tired. We agree on reading a book. I pick up a Patricia Palacco book. And we read. Mom comes in to see what's goinig on. she leaves. We read. Quiter this time. And we talk. Until we decide to try to go back to sleep. draperprincess gets into a deep sleep,but jogus just can't. he rests and waits for the promised sound. and then he heard it, SamMan's wake-up cry. finally.

No comments:

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers