Hey, you and Emma got 3 of the same...the DS, Wii game, and The Tale of Despereaux! She's loved them so far...she wants to read the book before seeing the movie!
Same with me!! You guys have a Wii?! So much fun, aren't they. We have Mario Party, Mario and Sonic at the Olmpics (You can even swim with the remote!) and Wii Sports. I recomend Mario Kart and Brain Quest for the DS. Kimble has several DS games, and could maybe help you there.
2 comments:
Hey, you and Emma got 3 of the same...the DS, Wii game, and The Tale of Despereaux! She's loved them so far...she wants to read the book before seeing the movie!
Same with me!! You guys have a Wii?! So much fun, aren't they. We have Mario Party, Mario and Sonic at the Olmpics (You can even swim with the remote!) and Wii Sports. I recomend Mario Kart and Brain Quest for the DS. Kimble has several DS games, and could maybe help you there.
Tell Emma I miss her!!!
Post a Comment