(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ah, Winter Break

A little "Yes!" jumps through my body every time I think about Christmas. I'm not low on reminders. Snow and little footprints cover the yard. Cold kisses my face the minute I walk outside. Yesterday, neighbors came over to make snowmen and collect snow chunks on the slide, minutes later sliding down,yelping. Ice curses the roads. Mom almost got into a car accident, totaling at least one car. I drink Coco and think about Christmas morning, waking up at 5 AM, hurrying to our parent's room, excited to see the joys Santa has left on our couch. I look at the Christmas Tree, shaking the presents,that have my name on them. We might attempt last-minute shopping, or a Christmas play. We're on our way to a Christmas brunch.

And I am playing Carols on the piano tonight.

And, And,AND!!!

It's Christmas and I love every minute of it.

No comments:

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers