I woke up later than I usually do. Grandpa has Season Tickets to the Jazz Games, so me and Dad got to go for Boy's Night Out. And we got amazing seats!! So anyway, we got home at about 10, so I was tired. I heard a lot of hustle and bustle downstairs, so I decided to leave them be. So I relaxed with a Roald Dahl book, and I was excited. Today is my birthday. Luckily, it was an interesting book, so I calmed down and was engaded by his writing. The door gently cracked open. There was Dad. I was ready to come down. There was Breakfast Sandwiches from McDonald's on the table. I sat down at my special seat with the "special plate." We ate our breakfast. I took in the streamers and baloons. We looked at the clock and waited until 7:58, when I officially was 11. We decided this was a good time to open presents! I excitedly unwrapped the first box. I want what was in the box to be a Grand Finale. So on to the second box. I got another Comfy Sweatshirt and a church belt. On to the first box. It was dun,dun,dun,DUN.... a paper. Can you beleive it? I've always wanted a paper! And then I read what was on the paper. And this was even better!!! In multicolored letters it said IPOD!!!!!!! Today, after Dad is done with work I'm gonna buy and iPod. I then pampered myself with a long, PRIVATE bath. I put on Jeans and a T-Shirt and now I'm blogging. I now must be finished with this post so that I can see what IPOD!!!!! I want.
a very excited and 11 year old jogusboy.
SNL SPOOFS OBAMA
16 years ago
1 comment:
Happy Birthday big man! All I request is that you download some Hairspray music so when Jacee comes she can rock out with you! Enjoy your wonderful day!
Post a Comment