(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Not Done Yet!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Giggle! nominees.

The 7 Categories are...
Best Chapter Book
Best TV series-live action
Best TV series-animated
Best Sam Line
Best Picture Book
Best Movie
Best Giggle

Best Chapter Book
And the nominees are...

Diary of A Wimpy Kid

Hank

World's Dumbest Ads,Signs and Newspaers

Best Series-Live Action
iCarly

The Office

Wizards of Waverly Place

True Jackson VP

Suite Life On Deck

Best Series Animated
Total Drama Island

SpongeBob SquarePants

The Mighty B!

Chowder

The Simpsons

Best Sam Line
Here's Luke. He's My friend.

You go upstairs where you not see me?

I go to school and eat Pops with you?

You Got screw driver. I fix it?

The time is 39.

Best Picture Book
Two Cool Cows

Testing Miss Malarkey

Big Chickens

John,Paul,George,and Ben

Diary of A... Books

Mary Had A Little Ham

Best Movie
Dan In Real Life

Kung Fu Panda

Bolt

Enchanted

Horton Hears A Who!

Best Giggle is the best of the winners.

See the winners on Sunday!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Can't wait to see what wins!

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers