( PLEASE READ SECTIONS 1 AND 2 BEFORE THIS POST. IF YOU HAVE READ ON.)
Brunch at Grandpas!! There was Sausuge Soufflet, Raspberry Bread, Cheesy Potatoes, and Sausage and bacon Platters. It was quite the spread. After Brunch/Lunch, Jeff (the original Jogus) helped set up the DSs. We spent a long time playing Mario Kart. Then it was present time. Jogus got a beautiful new Bike. Princess got an American Girl doll. SamMan and Babooshka got a lot of fun stuff. I'm so excited to talk about the final gift of the day. Grandpa gave us tickets to the best Show on Broadway. It's coming to SLC. The one and only.... WICKED!!!! Not only that, he gave us the best seat in the house. I am so excited!!! The rest of the day was pretty relaxed. We talked and sat down at grandpa's. We made some crafts from our X-Mas presents. We watched the first half of It's A Wonderful Life. I said a special Christmas Prayer and looked at our small Ornament tree. And we had a great Christmas.
Hope you had as good of a time as I did!!
SNL SPOOFS OBAMA
16 years ago
4 comments:
Wow, wow, wow! Now that's a Christmas! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day. So did we! So far Jacee has made 12 Pixo designs. We are all ready out of dots, so we have to go get more. She is so excited that Anna got them too. John got guitar hero - they didn't even let me finish playing my song (Livin' on a Prayer) and when I asked John why he told me I was so bad they cut my song short!
Sounds like such a wonderful Christmas for the whole family! Wicked just came here to Detroit! You'll love it...listening to the soundtrack is my Monday morning ritual...
It's four months away. Ugh. It will be awesome, I'm sure, but I might explode before they come.
what a great Christmas! sounds like lots of good memories. it was fun having you and your family here for the petersen cousin Christmas party last night. enjoy the rest of your Christmas break. nat :-)
Post a Comment