(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Joy to the Jogus (And a Week Update)

Ah, Jogus has finally had an unrealisticly good day.


8:15- Found my folder with my Colonial Diary, which is almost all of our History grade.

8:40- Found my notebook with all of my science notes. (Have you noticed I desperately need help organizing)

11:40- A 97 percent on my math assignment had me doing my cocky WOO-HOO! dance for the third time that morning.

11:45- Pizza , enough to bring joy to the Jogus any day!!

12:30- I make progress on the Micheal Phelps roll.

12:50-I finally nailed the "canceling out" strategy.

7:15- Blog Check and a joyful meal of Taco Soup and Corn Bread.


Get ready for another scedule...

THANKSGIVING DAY- A HUMUNGO THANKSGIVING FEAST. NICK and RJ ''loosening the belt" was a highlight.

THE REST OF THE DAYS THAT WEEK- A lot of stuff. We put up Christmas decorations on November 31! My first Jr. Jazz practice! Shopping! A joy to the jogus day (Wednesday)

WEEKEND- Anna's birthday weekend,post later.

MERRY,MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL EARTHLINGS!!

jogusboy

No comments:

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers