(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Eve of Christmas Eve

The Red and Green is killing me.
The large present in the back is killing me.
The thoughts of how I'm gonna play the piano for Carols tommorow is KIL-LING ME!!!!
This could be replaced for June 21 for the longest day of the year.
It's making me vicious.
And crazy.
And viciously crazy.
I can't stand it any more.
Just make it easier on all of us and Hurry, Up time!
Christmas anticipation is a cruel thing.
I just want it to be Christmas, already.
I better leave before I get a dangerous adrenilane rush.

1 comment:

Brewer Bunch said...

I totally get you there, jogus!! We have a bunch of 'unknowns' wrapped around the tree, and I can't wait to see what's inside - time is a cruel thing!!

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers