(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Monday, December 22, 2008

A CHRISTMAS SURPRISE

Aunt Janie was on the phone. I was given a mission. If possible,I was to gather the family at our front door. We shivered in the cold, anticipating our mission reward. Two large cars pull up. I recgonize those cars. I know I recognize those cars. I know as soon as I look deeper into the winsheild. I saw Aunt Kathy. Seconds later, a small sea of Santa hats parade toward the door. I gasp and celebrate. First I saw Daniel. Then Micheal. Katie,Aimee,Big Sam,McKell, Abby,Jake,Ashley,Isaac(sp?). Then we invited them in. And embraced. And chattered. And explained. Because by some crazy coincedence, they were both at Temple Square on the same nigt. The Saratogas had a Holiday Concert. Fishers had a craving for Lights. They ran into eachother. They made a plan. Created a mission. It worked. YAY!!

It was an awesome surprise. I will rember it every Sunday-before-Christmas. I am so glad you came. I was so glad to give cousins a see-you-soon-hopefully hug, which I am ever-so familiar. I want to thank Janie and Gary for an awesome Christmas surprise.

It's only three days away.

Three days.

Happy Chris-Kwanz-Hannakuah.

jogusboy

3 comments:

Brewer Bunch said...

What a fun surprise!!! Now, if only you all got a craving to head out to Minnesota... ;)

Julie said...

What? What? No fun Christmas surprises while I am living in Idaho - all future surprises must be postponed until further notice!

Janie said...

Mission Accomplished!! Well done agent Jogus!

This will be one of our funnest Christmas memories!

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers