(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY ANNA!!

FUN ON SATURDAY- Anna had a fun,fun, fun party at the Lion House. We had to book it 18 months (GASP!) in advance,so it was much-anticipated. The girls took a tour of the Lion house,pulled taffy, played pioneer games, ate cake,and opened presents. She got three Webkinz, a book, a couple of games, a lot of faboulos accecories and more. Jogus even had a lot of fun.

I'll add pics later.



GIFTS ON SUNDAY- Before 9:00 church, we had the tradional chocolate mini-donuts (she loves the things) and the not-quite-as-traditional (but still delicious) sticky buns. Then,she opened her first two presents,a new set of scriptures and a silver CTR ring. she has never been so quiet and entertained in Sacrment Meeting. After hours of Webkinz and an attempt at playing Clue (the foos at Parker Bros. changed it!!) we opened more gifts.

She had gone shopping with Mommy and bought a new dress. That and the birthday party were her two biggest gifts.

She got a 3D puzzle, Webkinz carrying bag, and a certificate to go shopping for a bapstism dress.
I read Anna's mind (not really, but I got her something she requested!! Can I have an honorable mention for that?!) by getting her a camera that really takes pictures!!

(webkinz,cake, cousin and grandpa presents (sleeping beauty dvd,sidewalk chalk roller and ski gear) ice cream, goodnight)

BAPTISM JANUARY 31- It will be awesome!!

WILLIAM REPORT- He really for sure smiled at me!! Only at me and mo,though.

See cute William (and sam...and anna... and not as cute jogus...) at skyejohanson.com/blog.

jogusboy

1 comment:

Julie said...

I think that's about the best summary I've ever read! Boy - they really are doing a good job of teaching you at that school of yours! We are so sad we weren't close enough to see Anna on her birthday. Jacee can't wait to come to the baptism.

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers