(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Monday, January 5, 2009

NOT A GREAT START


YESTERDAY, I had a searing headache. We thought it went away, so I went to school. It came back. Mo was outside playing with SamMan, so I didn't get ahold of her. I finally decided to call her again after Lunch. I had to be checked out, and took a nap. Now, it's better. I really hope this won't happen again. I had to make up a lot of work, and I havn't even gotten my Homeroom work yet.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Yikes! I hope you feel better. No fun being sick - especially with a horrible head ache.

Janie said...

Heidi has been feeling sick too. She also had an adventure this week taking the ambulance to the hospital. I'll have to blog about that later. Hope you can get your homework all caught up!

Chel said...

Headaches are the worst! Hope you're feeling better and can tackle the homework!

Brooke said...

i love all the changes. glad you feel better!

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers