I had a great birthday. I will add photos and videos from all of our December Fun all throughout next week. We purposely didn't plan much, so we all just had fun playing with each other. We had a lot of fun with Rock Band,the Wii, and Last Word. Everybody loved the Cafe Rio food. We were all screaming and having a good time when we played LAST WORD. If you don't know what that is, think of it as a combination of Catch Phrase and Scattegories. Mo made her famous poppyseed cake. I got iTunes money, real money, Yahtzee, and Battleship Torpedo. All in all, it was a big hit. My two closest neighbors stayed for an extra hour!!! I wanted our Christmas decorations up for the party, but now they're on the table, soon to be put into boxes. It's kind of sad, because this week real life sort of slapped us in the face. New Years Day was the last holiday of the "Holidays." The party was the last chunk of my birthday. (it came in chunks.) The Christmas decorations are down.
And now, today is the last day of Winter Vacation. Back to student life for me. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment