(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Saturday, January 10, 2009

SamMan and The Lengendary Gallery of Youth and Silliness

Good Day.
you can't control me.


Whoa!
Hello, Bench.

It's been great meeting you!
Tee Hee!

I didn't do it.

Thanks for the effort,but it's my ball.


Goodbye, happiness.

Sad!

HUH!! A BALL!

Samuel, You need to make good choices.


Life is hilarious. Most of the time.

I give up!


Determination

Silliness

Youth

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad to see the continuation of the Jean Jacket photos. (We copied your family in that btw!) Aren't pictures fun with a toddler!

Brewer Bunch said...

Loved the pics, and loved your explanations of them!!

Walt and Eileen said...

Josh, I just figured out how to write and read comments yesterday, so just today saw your question about the fruits at Port of Fruits. We only got bananas because we could peel them....the rule in the mission for eating food: "Peel it, Sanitize it, Boil it, or Forget it."
But the bananas, and other fruit that we bring home and sanitize is very fresh here. Love, Grama Mission

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers