(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Saturday, January 3, 2009

ajgaouigjafginarigobaborabg: THE POST

adgiupghpiruguapwegpuaghesdhpi explains the theme of this post. There isn't a theme!! I just decided to push a buttons and see how went. If adfpadugapgpaeugiaegioubadgs doesn't wake you up from computer daze, you need to go to bed. Quickly. If you didn't have to go to bed, please enjoy adgpuhpqergigbbgbuqrbubgqru, the post about nothing. Find a way how. Because if I told you a way, that would make sense, remember? Catching On? hope not. did you know that i have a bussiness? it's called fat cow. i'll tell you about it later. because this is agjdnpiugnpugrqpgupqbgqegpr23232323232, the post about nothing. and fat cow is something. isn't it? Maybe I could make adgpuhqpiguriguhhgrpeghrqgrhpq: The Movie. Fat Cow could make it. Doh! I am breaking many codes of adbgoigubadfadgibgbgbububuigsubg40912ll" right now. I'll tell you more later. but I can't right now. because that would make sense. and this is a post about nothing.

2 comments:

Janie said...

Wasn't there a very popular tv show "about nothing"? Maybe you're on to something...

Julie said...

fjoeiuong;lkng;kljs[piuf! And that's all I have to say about that!

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers