This morning, I just realized, that from last Saturday to next sunday, 9 days btw, there is only three days of school. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are in the middle of 2 three-day weekends. ( Friday is "teacher work day") so what to do with all this free time? Maybe I could just spend a day with a ton of video games, trying out all we have. maybe i could do a ton more blogging than i usually do, or try to have a late night. Who knows? All i know is I'm going to take advantage of 2/3 of a long week off as I can.
Oh, yeah and I have a bunch of stuff due coming up. Ugh. "Free time" is not free time anymore.
SNL SPOOFS OBAMA
16 years ago
2 comments:
You are so lucky! We didn't get Martin Luther Kind Day off - hope you enjoyed your day!
Josh, thanks for keeping us in the loop of your life from your blog updates. We're sure you made good use of your time. I'll share a good quote about time tomorrow on our blog. Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission
Post a Comment