(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Ah, Babooshka
















Well, I guess this is my last chance to blog before we leave for a mini-trip. Explain on Sunday, when we're back. Anyways, I realize I haven't kept you very updated on Baboosh. Lest just say, easiest baby ever. He smiles daily. He makes te best baby coos EVER. Goo goo ga ga has never been more appropriate. Does he have his moments? Yes. Does he wake up in the night? triple yes. But every time he smiles, our follows you with his eyes, or just doggon sits there, it makes you giddy and wonder why you don't add babies to the family every day. You just want to capture them in a jar, and keep it forever and ever, until finally in the end of time, when you wonder what life's purpose is, you let it all go, and keep it there until you're ready to wave goodbye. He can hardly take a bottle when he's in a good mood, his smile is so wide. Every moment with him is a treasure. I will always remember that. Always.

3 comments:

Chel said...

Ohhh...he's beautiful! Have a great trip and I hope the roads are safe coming and going.

Walt and Eileen said...

Josh, your comments about your baby brother are so precious, I cried when I read them and am still crying...tears of joy.
As much as you love your sister and two little brothers, think how much your parents love you, and then multiply that by the biggest number you can think of and that's how much and more Heavenly Father and the Savior love you.
Now that's something to think about on this January Sabbath Day.
Love, Grama Mission P.S. Thanks for enduring the 3-hour drive to Burley (actually plus 1 more hour to Gooding)to make your Great-Grandmother's 89th birthday one of her best ever!!

Nat said...

soooo sweet! the pictures are beautiful. nat :-)

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers