(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We Are Family

We have had a lot of family this week. Grandma and Grandpa Mission are staying with us this week,which has been a blast. We're bummed that their passports didn't come through. Cross your fingers that mission miracles are going to come early this year.
And since me and Jack-Jack are family-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had an awesome fourth birthday and I hope you got like a billion presents. And for my sake, still do silly things on the tramp, (aka "The I fell Down" song and Pretending you can fly.)
Line of the week goes to Sambo (yet again).
As soon as he sees Grandma after giving her a big hug says "Where's Bampa (grandpa)"

No comments:

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers