(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)
Hello back at 'cha! Can't wait to read all about you and the Beauty's happenings. Can I link your blog on mine?Aunt Michelle
WAHOOOOOOO!!! Welcome to the bloggin' world. Can't wait to hear all your "Josh-isms"! Jack is still wanting to play with his Joshy!
chel,it would be fine if you added a link.and julie thats very funny that jack is still talking about it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hello back at 'cha! Can't wait to read all about you and the Beauty's happenings. Can I link your blog on mine?
Aunt Michelle
WAHOOOOOOO!!! Welcome to the bloggin' world. Can't wait to hear all your "Josh-isms"! Jack is still wanting to play with his Joshy!
chel,it would be fine if you added a link.
and julie thats very funny that jack is still talking about it.
Post a Comment