(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Lost Tooth (Literally)

Ok, first of all sorry I haven't been blogging lately,"technology mastermind" here couldn,t figure out how to write a new entry. So anyway, I geuss I'll just write about the most exciting thing that happened to me this week. So it was pizza day on Wednesday and I was eating an apple,and something felt ,well a little wierd. A little bit of blood was on the apple, and I felt a hole in my mouth from my tongue. Then, I thought to myself "Oh,Cool I really don't have a disease that is keeping me from losing teeth." (I'm ten years old and losing only six seems a little unnatural.) Anyway, The tooth wasn't in the apple so I checked the ground. Nada. After checking the milk,the pizza and even talking to the lunch monitor,(it doesn't hurt to try), I came to the conclusion I had swallowed my tooth.

The next morning, Sammy looks at me brushing my teeth and gives me that "something is not right" look. He says a few seconds later, "Joshee,your mouth broken."

We've laughed pretty hard at that one.

2 comments:

Julie said...

WAHOOO!! Jacee's comment was, "well, sometimes big kids just don't lose their teeth ever, Joshee is lucky to lose it at all!" We are excited for you and hope the tooth fairy still gave you a big bonus even though there was no tooth under the pillow.

Chel said...

Glad to hear you don't have disease and its your mouth that's just broken! Plus, there's no better way to lose a tooth than with pizza and an apple...

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers