Five things I was doing ten years ago:
I started my existence. I have nothing to add.
Five things on my to-do list:
Do interveiwing homework, due Friday.
Study.
Wish Jack-Jack a happy birthday.
Finish my book.
To actually write a book that goes on more than about two pages.
Five favorite snacks:
Twix
Cookie Bars
Chips
Popcorn
Anything with extremely high fat and/or sugar content
Five things I would do if I was a Millionare:
Take a trip to Iowa, St. Louis, and Chicago.
Buy a boat.
Learn how to play gutair.
Travel around the world.
Buy a beach house (or a beach condo, if you wanna get logical)
Five places I have lived:
Iowa
Salt Lake
St. Louis
Draper
School Land
Five jobs I have had:
Summit Academy
Ridgecrest
Challenger
Butler
Montessori
I tag:
Jen
Walt and Eileen
jpete777
SNL SPOOFS OBAMA
17 years ago
1 comment:
Once again - you do not disappoint! I do have to admit the first one is my fave!
Jack had a great birthday - he's so excited to be four but not to wear big boy underwear - oh well!
Your rock Jogus!
Post a Comment