This is when our team needs us to support them the most! Sometimes BYU fans are only "fair weather fans" but I know you will be for them come rain or come shine! No one feels worse than they do. And just when they would have had their 20th consecutive win at home. "Tomorrow, tomorrow, we love you tomorrow, you're only a day away..." Get 'em next week Coogs! Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission - Argentina
4 comments:
This is when our team needs us to support them the most! Sometimes BYU fans are only "fair weather fans" but I know you will be for them come rain or come shine! No one feels worse than they do.
And just when they would have had their 20th consecutive win at home.
"Tomorrow, tomorrow, we love you tomorrow, you're only a day away..."
Get 'em next week Coogs!
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission - Argentina
Tears! Are you guys going to Evanston to watch the game at Uncle Brian's this Saturday?
I know, we're still devastated about it : (
we were very sad too! but they pulled off another win last night! yeah!!!!!
Post a Comment