
Yesterday,I got bored and was trying to think of what to post, when I thought, Duh, the BYU game! Let me just say, they were great! They had a rough time at first, but they cleaned it up and won 14-13 to the 3rd best team in the country!!!!! This is their biggest win in 2 decades!!!! Let's hope they can keep on this high and start a winning streak, and maybe even become the first BCS buster.
3 comments:
GO COUGS!!! I'M WITH YOU!
Jogus...I just know they were able to "hold 'em" to not score at the end because there is your Grama Mission 7,000 miles away yelling "Hold 'em Cougs," as she's mopping the floor during that last 1:28 of the game. (We could only follow the game on the scoreboard...no audio nor video.)
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission - Argentina
Josh, are you okay?
Are you doing another blog now?
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission
Post a Comment