(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Friday, June 12, 2009

Sigh

No, this is not a picture on our camera. (From the good ol' google image search.) I just am so depressed that the weather has been so rainy lately. It's pretty crazy. Today, the weather's beautiful and sunny. But yesterday was the biggest hail/rain storm I've ever seen. It was like a river on the street. Even before this crazy storm, "they" said that we've already had more rain in June than the average for the whole month. (Yay.) On a snowday in March, (or was it April) I joked we'd still have snow on the ground in July. The way its going now, the laugh might be on me. I think I need to enjoy our good weather day right now.

3 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

Hope the sun comes out for good, soon! Have a great summer vacation!
"Those are the days...we thought they'd never end..."
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission - Argentina

Brewer Bunch said...

That's about how it's been around here also... today we actually went to the swimming pool... in the rain! (okay, it wasn't quite the downpour you described, just a bit of a sprinkle...)

The next storm that comes, just put on your suit, run out in the rain, and embrace it!

Nat said...

I hope you got outside to enjoy the sunshine. I feel the same way about this weather. Where is our sunny summer weather?

nat :-)

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers