(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Friday, June 19, 2009

GALOON!

We just went to LAGOON! Me, Princess, and Daddy went for an afternoon and had a really good time. We mostly rode the super-scary stuff. Princess rode everything w/ us, even the Wicked Rollercoaster that I just had to show above. She even rode the towers that blast you up. We had a really good time and hope to go again soon to use our Season Passports. :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Yikes! We haven't been since they put in wicked - I'm scared out of my whits to go! Glad you had fun.

Walt and Eileen said...

What a wonderful father you have! He's showing by example how you can be a great father when you grow up.
We love all of you! Have a fun Father's Day in Utah.
Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission - Argentina

Jogusboy said...

Yeah, Dad's awesome!

Nat said...

Wicked Fun!!!! Love your posts. Have a great summer at Lagoon. Glad you found our new blog. Thelehipetersen.blogspot.com. (just added the to the front) Are you coming on an adventure thursday with us this summer?

Julie said...

And BTW - love that your named your post Galoon - we still call it that!

Walt and Eileen said...

J, we're glad you love America, too. You come from very patriotic ancestors on both sides!
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission - Argentina

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers