Congratulations, Princess. I didn't see your posts the other day about your sister and you, I thought they started with SamMan...guess I was scrolled down and didn't realize it. I love all your sketches on your siblings and you! Jogus, we love you! Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission Grampa reads your blog but don't think he's figuring out how to leave a comment yet. He's feeling pretty old and useless at age 75.
2 comments:
thats Awesome! Wahooo, back to you!
Congratulations, Princess. I didn't see your posts the other day about your sister and you, I thought they started with SamMan...guess I was scrolled down and didn't realize it.
I love all your sketches on your siblings and you! Jogus, we love you!
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission
Grampa reads your blog but don't think he's figuring out how to leave a comment yet. He's feeling pretty old and useless at age 75.
Post a Comment