So, I see that some of you saw my five-word "Bob" post, and here's the story so you know that I haven't gone crazy.
On my dad's old laptop, it only shows blog posts from May 1st and earlier. We were trying to figure it out, so I did a test post to see if it would come up, (which it didn't.) Now, today I'm on Mo's desktop, and I now realize that at least 3 of you have seen it and are concerned about my well-being. Sorry! It was the first thing that came to my mind.
Well, since I'm typing anway, let me continue by saying THANK YOU!!
I got six comments!!! SIX!!! SIX!!! SIX!!! SIX!!! THAT'S MY BIGGEST NUMBER EVER, AND USUALLY I HAVE TO REPLY-COMMENT TO GET THAT SIZE OF A NUMBER!! WOOHOO!!!
So thank you for being awesome and commenting
:D
SNL SPOOFS OBAMA
16 years ago
3 comments:
Way to go on your landmark comment number! I think I'm still at 3 or 4. Have fun in school!
Wahoo!! You go, comment boy!! It's good to have you back and blogging - I love your blogs (although, I usually have a 22 month old crawling all over me, so I don't have a lot of ability to comment... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)...
Hey, we get to see you next month!! We are so excited for the reunion! Take care and have a great summer! (are you out for the summer?? We are still in school here in MN!)
Jen, I have school until Fri. :(
Post a Comment