(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Friday, May 1, 2009

Wait! Wait, Wait,Wait, 6 Months!!?


Let's just say he's not so teeny-tiny anymore!! He's in the 85th percentile for height, for goodness sakes. Willwam, (this new nickname is appropriate, since he's a bit to little to be called Babooshka anymore!!) has just had his 6 month appointment!! I know, I know there's now way you can be as shocked as I am, but- 6 months!!? Compared to the other 6 month year olds, he is a tall baby with a skinny lil' body and a small head. 6 months!!? He is an incredibly well-behaved baby, who is always smiling, and loves to be around family, especially Mo and Yours Truly. Often times on school mornings when I wake up and see he is awake as well, I walk over to his favorite chair. If seeing him squirm and smile to a simple, "Hi, Buddy," doesn't put you in a good mood, you may need to see a doctor, because you may be suffering from a rare but serious case of Cold Heart Disease. I'm often afraid he'll fall out of his chair!! He has had some interesting adventures with his squirming such as finding him face-down, off the place where we set him,etc., etc. He loves to play with things such as his saucer and hang toy. And boy does he love to be held!! Most of all,he loves to be loved, and is always ready for a snuggle. And now, after his 6 month shots, he is more snuggly than ever. Willwam, I love you so much, and now I finally understand why the world is full of phrases like, "They grow up so fast."

No comments:

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers