(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What Is This Feeling, So Sudden and New?!


We felt the first time we laid eyes on Wicked. Well, it didn't meet our expectations. It exceded them!! I felt like I was DEFYING GRAVITY and was on Cloud Nine for the rest of the day because of Wicked. It was WONDERFUL, from the time spent at DEAR OLD SHIZ to when NO ONE MOURNED THE WICKED. The soundtrack was amazing, and we loved enjoying our ONE SHORT DAY seeing it live. We agreed that it is good that no more tickets are available, since we'd probably go see it again if we could!! Now that would be SOMETHING BAD. Wicked has had us DANCING THROUGH LIFE since our Saturday Matinee. Stunning, Awesome, Inspiring.
Well, that's about it. Now I'm just trying to savor the soundtrack, AS LONG AS IT'S MINE. It will be one of our top favorites FOR GOOD. It was even POPULAR with SamMan, who has learned bits and pieces from two or three songs.

4 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

Let us guess...you kinda liked "Wicked." What a fun description, Josh. We love your blog.
Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission - Argentin

Julie said...

We loved it too! Jacee feels she is the only one in the world who hasn't seen it. Someday she'll go - until then she has youtube!

Brewer Bunch said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE wicked!! I'm so glad you got to see it!

The VIPs said...

super jealous!

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers