(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

St. George

Be-yoo-tee-ful.
We arrived on Thursday, and had a great time. We swam, played basketball, went bowling, watched TV and movies,did Easter crafts, and relaxed. It was awesome! It felt sooo good to relax and slack off for a couple of days. We got to dye Easter eggs and do fun crafts on Saturday when there was a bit of rain. Other than Sat. Morning, the weather was warm and gorgues. And the food. The food was a-maz-ing!!! We ate at In-N-Out Burger, Tom's Deli, Bear Paw Cafe, and Pizza and Pasta Factory. Remember those names, because those are the best resteraunts in the city. We had to go home Easter afternoon. All in all, it was incredibly excellent, and we can't wait to go back.
(Plus SamMan and Babooshka did super well in the car!!)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend! Glad to hear the little ones are getting better, that makes travel much easier!

Walt and Eileen said...

Oh, I thought you got to stay a week for spring break, but sounds like you had a week's worth of fun in those 2 days! Josh, thanks for sharing. Love, Grama Mission - Argentina

Brewer Bunch said...

ahhh, that sounds absolutely heavenly!! I'm so glad you had such a fun trip!

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers