(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

See Post Below...

Last post, Jogus reentered. Jogus is back, and three minutes later!

Last post I said, "Maybe nothing interesting happened, though I know that one was not true. "

I know a very exciting reason that is not true.

Last Saturday, we made a goal list. If we are able to complete those goals we will go to... ST. GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. We'll go over Spring Break, that is if we go. I'm so excited!!!

The countdown is.... 5 days.

PS- Anybody who knows me thought that I must have every second planned the moment they read that we are going to St. George!! Sadly you are right. Tommorow's post will be that plan, though I strongly advise you to wait to visit the page until I've written something more interesting.

Peace Out,
jogusboy

1 comment:

Julie said...

Whew - so glad you are back to bloggin'. I've really missed the words of wisdom by Jogus! Loved the pics of the other two - pretty precious! Hope you make it to St. George!

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers