(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Sunday, November 2, 2008

While I'm waiting for a photo gallery To Magically Appear...

Enjoy This Trick-or-Treating poll:
A-How Many Trick or Treaters came to your house?
Less Than 50
50-99
100-149
150-200
More than 200
B-What's your favorite?
Twix
Snickers
Original Hersheys
Milk Chocolate M&Ms
Peanut M&Ms
C- Tell me your favorite costume idea.
Please answer in your comment. Thanks for all your love and support.
(PS Photo gallery (hopefully) coming soon!!!)
-jogusboy

2 comments:

Julie said...

Answer to Quiz from Jacee:
Trick-or-Treaters: 10
Favorite Candy: suckers
Favorite Costume: Vampire

Julie:
10
m&m peanut
witch

Brewer Bunch said...

Answer from Jen:
Trick or Treaters - under 50
Candy: Is there an "all the above" category?
Costume: Star wars theme (twins as Luke and Lea, Ben as yoda, or ob-1, Josh as Chewy - since he has the squeal down pat!)

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers