(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Since I have a Five-Day Weekend...

I'm going to do some stuff that I never do.

Like trying to avoid watching TV (and I never do!)

Do some "art" just for the heck of it (and I never do!)

And go see Sam's music class (and I never do,and I REALLY want to.)

And see a movie in the REAL theater, not the dollar, is something that I never do!!! (DO YOU SEE THE ANNOYING PATTERN UNFOLDING?!)

HOWEVER...

some traditions never change...

Like Blogging (which I ALWAYS do)

And buying music that I'll get sick of in two weeks. (and I've ALREADY done it.)

And giggling at Sam's view of the world. (which I always do and It's impossible to avoid,even at church)

And something that I did..

Watch The AMAs. And here is the result of my music filled mind...

How could'ja be so Heartless, Heartless
And I don't need you tonight And I'm fine
On the road he lost his soul to a women so heartless,heartless
I'ma Take you there I've been waiting my whole life
This used to be a funhouse.
But now it's full of evil clowns

1 comment:

Chel said...

So you're a Kanye fan...right on. Have fun on your five day holiday! Give some love to little William...any new pics?

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers