We told Sam that when we went to Grandpa's to watch the game, (Mtn. isn't in our cable package) , he woudn't be there because he was at the"real game."
But Sam thought we meant he was actually playing the game.
So after each play,Sam would yell,"YAY,Bampa!!!!" (Grandpa)
Then he said,"I'm sorry,Gwandpa has to come home."
And then (after some explaining, about the game and the fact that Grandpa Brent was NOT,I repeat NOT playing only watching) Sam screamed "One,Two,Three GO!" as the players were in position.
So their you have it. Our baby is understanding (sorta) football.
PLUS ALSO:
Sam's got a new line. Any time he sees William, he exclaims,"He's so cute again!"
TEE HEE!!
1 comment:
What? I thought Grampa Brent did play for the Utes - what gives? After finding out this information I do not see any reason for supporting the Utes, I could understand when you had a family member playing, but now - only the BYU fight song for you!
Post a Comment