(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Many Important Thoughts from The Journal of Jogusboy, July 8-19, The Golden State, Summer Evenings, and A New Blog add July Fun

(In case you haven't noticed because you have recently had eye surgery, or something, the bog has changed. I will now do a more non-traditional blog where I post many important thoughts from my journal, hence the title. I should probably separate the new and the old somehow, but eh, I'm too lazy.)

THURSDAY JULY 8 , 2010 {OUTSIDE WITH WILLIAM}
"Today, I was outside by myself when a toddling friend dressed in a brown T-Shirt and overalls came waddling toward me. He came toward my comfy spot, his smile growing with each step. He was so happy, his chubby face bursting with joy that I had to laugh out loud myself. We later walked together, him on a raised path separating the play area and grass, me next to him. He holds my first finger as we walk together quietly, back and forth, him taking breaks from our walk to play with something interesting. I break the silence with some word practice.
Say "Ball!"
"Baw!"
"Yay!"
Say "Laurel!"
"Wauwewl!"
Later, I am inside and see him still outisde, exploring the sand, practically upside-down, with his toddler bottom, padded for trips and slips sticking out, facing the world.
That's my boy."

Important thoughts: 1. People wearing diapers tend to be more loyal, friendly, and generally awesome than the average American.
2. The average American isn't all that loyal, friendly, or generally awesome.
3. I use 5 commas in one sentence.

THURSDAY JULY 15, 2010 {WAITING}
"
Tommorow we head to Cal-if-orn-ia."
Important thoughts: 1. This is not a very in-tell-ig-ent journal entry.

SATURDAY JULY 17, 2010 {VEGAS}
"
Can see The Trump Tower, The Mirage, and The Stratosphere, and I'm feeling good."
Important thoughts: 1. Can see a roll of paper towels, a black diaper bag, and a box of fruit snacks, and I'm feelin' just as good.

MODDAY, JULY 19, 2010 {CALIFORNIA}
"
We saw an Angles game on Saturday night. I felt all American eating peanuts, cracker jacks, and hot dogs. The Angels won 7-6, and we all returned with jerseys, souveniers, and halos. The next day, we enjoyed food and swimming, and today we hit the beach."
Important thoughts: 1. My halo goes really well with the devil horns I got for my birthday.

3 comments:

Brewer Bunch said...

Jogus - your BACK!!! LOVE you entries! It sounds like your trip to cali was awesome :). Take care and have a great day - keep the entries coming!

P.S. I completely agree with your 'people in diapers' entry!... we've got two of those around these parts :)

Julie said...

Hey - how come you keep forgetting to pack me in your suitcase on all your fun trips!

Walt and Eileen said...

We're so happy you got to go on that great family trip. That's lifetime memories are made of!
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers