(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Break from Blog

I have decided to take a hiatus (or permanent break, I will just have to see) from Beauty and the Jougs. I am writing in an actual journal. With a pencil.And, I have to make the words myself. What is this: the 50s? Anyway, bye blogland. Thanks for the funness and the writing practice. I'll still read your blogs, but I'll just be a quiet observer for now.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I will miss your musings. Good luck with the journal. Love you!

Nat said...

we will miss your blogging too. nice work picking up the journal thing.

Brewer Bunch said...

we'll miss you! Glad you're doing the journal, though. That is awesome!

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers