That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!
Sorry, I just had to get a Black Eyed Peas quote out of my system. (Our new favorite artist and song.)
Today I'm going to be super busy, because I have two performances of Beauty and the Beast! It has been so fun, and we have done 5 out of 8 performances so far! It has been a great experience, and I will get you all the details at around Tuesday, because I need to save my energy for the next performances, it will be crowded!
PS- I now have a special empathy for the hardships of talking brooms!
SNL SPOOFS OBAMA
16 years ago
4 comments:
"Break a leg," only because that's the theater saying for "Go have a great performance!"
Wish we could see you.
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission - Argentina
good luck! we are hoping to see you monday night. keep up your energy!
Hi Jogus Boy, is that your real name or is that your stage name? Are you going to be a movie star soon? Do you think you could talk George Lucus into making star wars #7? I think you could play Luke Skywalker's Grandson . . . that would be awesome . . . and Anna could play the empress of the universe, that get's kidnapped by Darth Vaders Grandson, but then the plot gets complicated, becasue of the father/son relationship with Darth and Luke (do you think Darth Vader goes by "Darth" to his friends or Maybe "D-man" or something like that. Well, I think you will have a career in Show Biz.
This was actually not Aunt Natalie - it was just an adoring fan. See you Monday night!!
You were fabulous! We are so glad we got to see your talking broom in action - good luck Monday at school and closing night.
Post a Comment