(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Friday, October 17, 2008

High Five Game

Instructions: give 5 answers to these 5 questions and choose 5 more to do the same.

5 Most Important qualities in a person:
Honesty
Integrity
Kindness
Grateful
Hard Worker

5 things you cannot live without:
Internet
Family
Friends
Books
TV
Backyard

5 foods you love:
Potatoes
Steak
Ice Cream
Rolls
Cafe Rio pork tacos

5 places you want to go:
London
Paris
Disneyworld
NYC
Galapagos Islands

5 random things:
I've been on an 80mph rollercoaster
I have friend whose name should be Dwayne.
I like watching wierd game shows.
My favorite artist is Rihanna.
I have won the school's math competition.

5 people to do the same thing:

John and Julie Beth
Brewer Bunch
Livin in the D
Walt and Eileen Petersen
Fisherfamfun

1 comment:

Julie said...

You know that's pulling some punches to actually say Cafe Rio Pork Taco to those of us who haven't had one in over 8 months and have no way to get one anytime soon - I think I'll be sitting here with my mouth watering until I can get to Utah again...watch out because I might turn Grama's house into Idaho Lake in the meantime from drool!

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers