GIGGLE #3: And the giggle goes to... McKell!
Steve:What is something your mom does that bugs you the most?
McKell:Oh, I know! Every time she sees a combonation she likes while wer'e looking @ a magazine, she says, "Oh my Gosh,those colors would be great for scrapbooking! I've gotta do those!! OHMIGOSH!"
GIGGLE #2: And the giggle goes to... Lil' Sam! (Shocker!)
Since Sam is famous for coming up with his own words I decided to bring you a new word that won "Best New Word" award:
The Botbum.
(After he takes a hard landing on the slide,) Hahahahaha! I fell down on my Botbum.
GIGGLE # 1: And the GOLDEN Giggle goes to... SAM MAN! (Yes, he is the same person!)
After nearly destroying our table,bruising four arms,and trying to put it into the light socket, (YIKES!) Sam and the screwdiver were done. The screwdiver was put up. But Sam wasn't going to give up so quickly. He had gotten the screwdiver within ten minutes. Then, after he had "hidden'' the screwdriver behind his back, the conversation went like this.
Sam: Mommy, you go upstairs where you can't see me. OK?
Mom:Sam, will you play with a screwdriver if I go upstairs?
Sam:Um, Yeah.
At least he was honest. If that didn't make you giggle, nothing will!
SNL SPOOFS OBAMA
16 years ago
1 comment:
Whaaaat! You all got together when I wasn't there? I thought there would be no more family get togethers and you would all just sit quietly reading books and then be in bed by 8:30pm - what gives?? New rule - no more fun or anyone saying anything funny when I am not there!
Miss you!
Post a Comment