(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

09-10

Another school year is up.
I had great teachers.
And great friends. (Some think they're geeks. Some don't. We're all geeks.)
And not-so-great homework.


THINGS TO REMEMBER
*Milking every single bit of junk food we can from people running for student-council, trying to buy votes.
*Winning an "academic excellence" award.
*Me drawing weird cartoons in the margins of my Math notebook. (Don't tell my mom :P)
*Mr. Matson's mustard story.
*Covering people's faces in plaster for Egyptian masks.
*Teaching the class in History. (I'm not going to be a teacher.)
*Ellie Duke singing at the assemblies.
*Going to the Halloween dances with a bunch of friends. (Dwayne, you really should have been in the picture.)
*Dwayne trying to find a book in the class library I didn't know the author of.
*"Do you think he meant Afghanistan or the blanket?"
*Zack drawing a gazillion pictures of Iron Man.
*The class's Hunger Games addiction.
* Everything else.


bring on summer!!!!

3 comments:

Chel said...

Sounds like you had a great year! Hope this summer treats you just as well--

Julie said...

Wow - you'll have to tell me all the inside jokes are - sounds like a crazy year! Now - if the sun would just shine and the wind quit blowing we could really start some summer fun!

Nat said...

yay! you're back on the blog. fun to hear about the year. like julie, i need the inside stories now. happy summer! good to see you at the memorial day kid tri. what an awesome big brother. and thanks for the help hauling all those chairs and table after! thank you, thank you, thank you!

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers