(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Very Funny

We've been having an awesome summer. I haven't been blogging about it like I should. But when SamMan said this, I knew it must be posted immediately. After seeing a flag, SamMan exclaimed, "Look, There's the flag for The United States of Bawock Obama!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

so funny! Jackson learned the song "You're a Grand Old Flag" in preschool - so everytime he sees a flag he says, "Look - there's a Grand Old Flag!" Aren't toddlers great!bewhirba

Nat said...

It is pretty funny what comes out of these little tikes' mouths. Keep writing them down. Thanks for going on our hike Thursday. We loved having you. I will get to that blog soon. I have primary sharing time to get finished up today though. :-)

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers