(otherwise known as Beauty and the Jogus, but I think the new one fits more betterful.)

Saturday, March 14, 2009

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

(see mushpot of awesomeness: post these are a few of ________'s favorite things)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I just tried to do a post on Mushpot of Awesomeness. Um yeah, didn't go so well. I decided to publish it for the comic novelty of it.

Spacing is wierd.

Pictures took foreverrrrrr to upload.

There is about 6 cazillion (no, that's not a number...) empty lines between the first and seconde line... (honestly didn't know how that ended up.)

The words don't match the pictures right.

Even the note telling that it didn't turn out right SOMEHOW got screwed up and messed up my poem about SamMan.

THIS is NOT my lucky blog day. :(

ps ( brooke's kids got SamMan addicted to power rangers. it's kinda violent but it keeps him happy so, i'm goin' with it. :)

No comments:

about the jogusboy...

Let's just say that I'm the most awesome person in America. (Sorry, Worthy Contenders.)

Followers